What We Believe
• In the Triune God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit: John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
• The Bible is the inerrant word of God: 2 Timothy 3:16 “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.”
• Sin causes separation from God: Romans 3:23-24 “…for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.”
• In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ Isaiah 7:14 “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.”
• In the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ 1 Peter 3:1 “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead”
• In salvation through faith in Jesus Christ John 14:6 “Jesus answered, ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
• In baptism by immersion Mark 1:9 “At that time Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan.”
• In the eternal security of the believer, often characterized as “ Once Saved, Always Saved.” In John 10:28-30, Jesus says about His sheep, “I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”
• In God’s timeless invitation to everyone to come to Christ. In 2Peter 3:9 we find the words, “ The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.”
If you would like to become a member of our church, here are the ways you can do it:
• By profession of faith and submission to baptism by immersion.
• By a letter from another Bible-believing church.
• By statement of faith and baptism.
Return to top of page